- This product is designed for household use only -
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:1. The appliance is designed for household use only. It is not intended for commercial use.
2. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse the Appliance, including cord and plug, in water or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when appliance is used near children. This appliance is not recommended for use by children.
4. Unplug appliance from power outlet when not in use, before assembly or disassembly of parts, and before cleaning.
5. Do not operate any appliance with damaged cord or plug or after appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to OPEN COUNTRY® Factory Service Department for examination, repair or adjustment.
6. Do not place appliance on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or heated oven.
7. Only use accessory attachments recommended by the manufacturer.
8. Do not use appliance outdoors or for other than intended use.
9. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not operate the appliance continuously for more than 15 minutes. Allow the appliance to cool for 15 minutes before second operation.
11. Do not use appliance to grind frozen foods or bones.
12. Operate appliance only when all parts are fully engaged and tightened.
13. To reduce risk of injury and damage to appliance keep hands, hair, clothing and utensils away from moving parts during operation.
14. NEVER feed appliance by hand, always use the PUSHROD.
15. Place appliance on flat and steady support surface when ready for use.
16. Remove all packaging and wash parts before using the first time.
17. Do not use fingers to scrape food away from discharge disc while appliance is operating. Cut type injury may result.