|"2c"Cleaning and Maintenance
1. Unplug the unit before cleaning.
2. Clean the Vacuum Sealer with a damp sponge. Do not immerse in water.
3. Use a mild dish soap. Do not use abrasive cleaners as they will scratch the surface.
4. Dry thoroughly, before using. When storing do not lock cover to prevent deformation of the gaskets.
1. The bagging material can be washed in warm water with dish washing soap. Rinse the bags well and allow to dry thoroughly before re-using.
2. Bags can be washed on the top rack in your dishwasher by turning the bags inside out. Stand the bag up so the water can get inside the bag. Dry thoroughly before next use.
Note: Bags used to store greasy foods should not be re-used.
Storing Your Vacuum Sealer:
1. Keep the unit in a flat and safe place, out of the reach of children.
2. Make sure the lid of appliance is not locked when not in use and during storage to prevent deformation of the gaskets.