|"2ag"To Operate you Roaster Oven
1. Place the Cookwell into the Heatwell. Always use the Cookwell for food. NEVER PLACE FOOD DIRECTLY IN THE HEATWELL.
2. Preheating is recommended. To preheat, place the Cookwell into the Heatwell and cover. Set the control dial to its minimum setting. Plug into a 120 volt AC outlet. Reset the temperature control to desired temperature. Preheat 20 minutes. Carefully, using hot pads, add food to the Cookwell.
3. The Rack may be used for baking or fat-free roasting. Other foods, such as soups and stews, are prepared without the Rack.
4. Replace the Cover. Always cook with the Cover in place.
5. If the Roaster Oven has not been preheated, turn the temperature control to its lowest setting. Plug the cord into a 120 volt AC outlet. Set the temperature control to the desired temperature. Fill the Cookwell with food as desired.
6. Cook the food for the desired amount of time. When finished, turn the temperature control to its lowest setting, unplug the cord from the 120 volt outlet. Allow the Roaster Oven to cool and clean as recommended below.
COOKWELL, COVER AND ACCUMULATED STEAM WILL BE HOT. USE CAUTION AND HOT PADS TO LIFT COVER OR REMOVE COOKWELL FROM HEATWELL.