| |Introducing our new Open Country® Roaster by Nesco®. It's the one that Grandma had at home to cook the turkey at Thanksgiving but with a new Camouflage design body . It’s one of the most versatile cooking appliances available. It has all the outstanding features of the legendary 18-Quart standard model, at a price customers find hard to resist. For many, it's the primary kitchen oven. For others, a second oven for the family room, porch, or cabin. It's portable, so you can take it along for family outings.
This unit is ideal for large meals and entertaining in the home. Roast a whole turkey, up to 22 pounds, pot roast, pork roast, ham, or whole chickens. Bake cookies, cakes, pies, quiche, even whole meals! Cook soups, stews, lasagna, and hot dishes. Make enough chili for the whole gang! Steam/poach vegetables, seafood, and poultry. Slow cooks less tender cuts of meat, too.
Click Here for Roaster/Slow Cooker Recipes
Click Here for How to Guide
Click Here for Roaster Video
• Unique CIRCLE OF HEAT® construction means foods are cooked from the side, not the bottom, for more moist cooking results.
• Automatic temperature control assures even, energy-efficient cooking, every time. The single chrome steel rack includes handles for safe, easy insertion and removal of hot foods.
• The Automatic Temperature Control provides a wide range of temperature settings from (200ºF-450ºF) which allow you to slow cook, roast, bake, steam – as well as sear and brown foods.
• Optional Buffet Serving Kit turns this unit into a portable Buffet Table, great for serving 3 appetizers or meal items at once.
• The entire unit is easy to handle, easy to clean, and easy to store.
• Each 18-Quart Roaster Oven is packaged with an attractive, informative Use/Care and Recipe Guide.
• Holds up to a 22# turkey.
• 1425 Watt, 120 Volt.
Download 18 Qt. Roaster Manual »