| |Product may vary from that pictured.
Our "Top of the Line" unit! More powerful and larger than any other. Expands to a giant 30 trays so you can dry large quantities all at once! 1000 watts of drying power means you can dry more, faster. Patented Converga-Flow® fan forces heated air up the exterior pressurized chamber, then horizontally across each individual tray, converging in the center, for fast, even and nutritious drying. No flavor mixing! No need for tray rotation.
Fast, Powerful Fan! A quiet, 2,400-RPM motor and specially designed 4-1/2 inch fan mean faster, more nutritious drying. Four times faster than dryers which have no fan or motor.
Adjustable Thermostat! Different foods need different temperature settings. The adjustable 95-155 degree F thermostat gives you the flexibility to get the best results.
Vita-Save® Exterior! The opaque exterior blocks light to retain more of the food's nutrients and vitamins during the drying process.
Expandable to Meet Your Needs! As needs grow, this four-tray unit can be expanded with accessory Add-A-Trays®, up to 30 trays (30 sq. ft.) Drying pressure adjusts automatically to the number of trays.
Gardenmaster Accessories Items Included. No-Spill Fruit Roll Sheet. Perfect for drying semi-liquids: soups, sauces, fruit rolls. Has exclusive "no spill" lips. Clean-A-Screen®. Flexible screen, allows easy drying of small items such as herbs, spices, and potpourri. Jerky Spice Packet and Cure - Make your own jerky at home!
Click here for How to Guide
• 1000 watts of drying power!
• Patented Converga-Flow®.
• Adjustable Temperature Control.
• Includes 52-page Recipe and Instruction book, 1 Solid Sheet, 1 Mesh Sheet, 1-packet Jerky Spice, and 1-packet Jerky Cure to make great tasting Beef Jerky or Venison Jerky.
• 4.5" Fan, 2400-RPM Motor, Adjustable Thermostat, 1,000 Watts.
• Dries in Hours, not days. Fruit Rolls 3-6 hours, Beef Jerky 4 hours, Apples 4-6 hours, Bananas 5-8 hours, Pineapple 4-6 hours.
• Expandable up to 30 trays. No Tray Rotation, 1 Sq. ft. Per Tray.
Download Dehydrator Manual »